In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Arrival?



I got word yesterday evening via a text message on my phone that my good friend, Shelly, was at the hospital and was being induced because of high blood pressure. Her official due date is this Friday, so everything is fine in terms of timing, and we're hoping that everything went smoothly last night. Needless to say, we're waiting on pins and needles to hear something further... hopefully we'll be able to visit a new little baby boy very soon!

I stayed up late last night to make sure I finished the baby booties I was working on for the little guy. You can see the complete bootie/bonnet set above. They definitely look handmade, but not too shabby considering these are the first items I've knitted besides a scarf.

No comments: