In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

Where does time go, really? I don't have enough time during work hours to get my work done, and I don't have time at home to accomplish life stuff -- so what, exactly do I really do? I'm interested in so many different aspects of this life I live, that I don't dedicate a significant amount of time to one particular area over another. And I don't even watch much TV -- seriously. So what the heck?

I leave for Long Beach on business this next Thursday and can't believe it's been six months since our last meeting. Time has flown by. I can look back on those six months and remember what I did, but I tend to feel there is not much in the tangible sense to show for it. I haven't shot a lot of photos, I haven't spent time writing poetry, I'm not in fabulous shape like I had hoped to be at this point, I've cleaned my house and tried to purge -- but it's still not perfect, and I haven't even spent much time cooking. So where does it all go?

Whatever. I guess that's life.

No comments: