
I couldn't help it. This truly deserved a blog post. Jarrett ran into Target on Saturday afternoon to grab a few things while I stayed in the car with the sleeping Elsa. One of the items on the shopping list was deodorant for Jarrett, so he did a quick overview of the vast quantity of options, including a few smell tests, of course, and came out of the store with none other than the scent, "Swagger." What a fine choice on his part, as this is, afterall, "The Official Scent of Confidence," and confidence is a fabulous quality to find in a man. He has not yet used it, so I'll have to report later if I notice a change in his step. I am a believer in aromatherapy, but wow.
2 comments:
lol
We, too, have enjoyed the wonders of "swagger". It's made Tim into a real John Wayne...
Post a Comment