In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Elsa's First Hair Clip

The hair clips I ordered for Elsa from BriarClaire (on Etsy) arrived yesterday, and I could not keep myself from immediately clipping her hair back. I am really not a super girly girl, but any girlishness I do have seems to be emanating from me as of recent. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that most of Elsa's nine-month-sized clothes are dresses -- and she just looks so cute in the them.





And just because I love this one...

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Ooooh I love her hair clips! It looks like its just the right size for her too! I never could wait to get hairbows in Lilly's hair when she was little. I love that last picture especially!

trmills said...

Oh, that is the best. Why can't little boys wear hair clips?