
I just wanted to let everyone know that though I'm still feeling the remnants of the migraine (those of you who get them probably understand what I'm talking about), I feel much better after a stroll with Jarrett, a lunch of penne with tomato sauce, and a power nap. Like Jarrett said, Roberto is going to fix us a simple dinner and then we'll probably walk up to San Gimignano and see if the shops are still open. Tomorrow (and the rest of the week) WILL be better.
Oh, and here is a photo of our new, improved rental car. I know you've all been dying to see it. :)
5 comments:
Hey sis that sucks that you have a hangover i mean migrane. Hope you feel better
Nope... this one was definitely not a hangover. :) I didn't even drink!
Hope you guys are having a great time. Looking forward to more pictures. Tim
Hi Guys! I've been off line and just now catching up with your exploits for the last two days! Christi, I'm so glad you're feeling better! I can sure sympathize! I hope and pray that the rest of your trip will be perfect! -perfect weather, perfect meals and perfect experiences! Love you two! Jane
Hi! Here's the latest news from NC: Jarrett, your Grandmom needed to stay in the hospital a little longer. She's going to be getting a little more therapy before they let her come home...And the biggest news of all is that Jason and Jillian just bought a house in VA, and they are expecting another baby in April! Wow! Shock! That was a surprise! LOVE you two lots and lots!
Post a Comment