In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bearing a Resemblance: Part 2

You might remember us trying to think about what our baby might look like in a previous post -- back before we even knew whether it was a boy or a girl.

Here I (Mommy Dearest) am as a baby (as a side note, the little pink and white kimono-type outfit I'm wearing here is the same outfit we brought Elsa home in -- the one she is wearing in her carseat in the post below):

Here is Elsa in a shot my dad took not long after her birth, hanging out with Daddy:

See any similarities? I know it's pretty difficult...

I still think, though -- and there seems to be a general consensus -- that she has her daddy's forehead and brow line.

Here is Daddy as a baby:

Elsa, of course, is more beautiful by the day. And I actually got seven hours of sleep last night (only got up twice!), which makes her even more of a beauty today.