That was fun! When are you going to bring her around here? Big congratulations! Kim F
She is beautiful! She needs to come visit mommy's co-workers.
She is just to die for. I'm with Jodi D. We need to meet her. :)Rebecca
Soon, guys, soon. Maybe next week...???
She is beautiful, Christi! Congratulations!-Ashley P
How does she manage to look so cute when she's crying?? I'm impressed! :-) Hope all is going well!
Oh my goodness, she's lovely. And are those kissaluvs she's wearing?
Yep... Kissaluvs. :)
We'll wait patiently. :)Or at least patientlyish.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That was fun! When are you going to bring her around here? Big congratulations!
Kim F
She is beautiful! She needs to come visit mommy's co-workers.
She is just to die for. I'm with Jodi D. We need to meet her. :)
Rebecca
Soon, guys, soon. Maybe next week...???
She is beautiful, Christi! Congratulations!
-Ashley P
How does she manage to look so cute when she's crying?? I'm impressed! :-) Hope all is going well!
Oh my goodness, she's lovely. And are those kissaluvs she's wearing?
Yep... Kissaluvs. :)
We'll wait patiently. :)
Or at least patientlyish.
Post a Comment