I have a feeling this is way better than anything we'll hulu tonight. We both found it very, very cute. And I can't wait to read more Elsa Funnies-- that was adorable!
Wait until she gets about three of those toys playing all at the same time, and you don't even NOTICE. Happened to me when I babysat about ten years ago. I'm not sure what it meant, exactly, but I'm sure it was significant somehow. :)
(I actually really love those toys, so no diss whatsoever.)
2 comments:
I have a feeling this is way better than anything we'll hulu tonight. We both found it very, very cute.
And I can't wait to read more Elsa Funnies-- that was adorable!
Wait until she gets about three of those toys playing all at the same time, and you don't even NOTICE. Happened to me when I babysat about ten years ago. I'm not sure what it meant, exactly, but I'm sure it was significant somehow. :)
(I actually really love those toys, so no diss whatsoever.)
Post a Comment