In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Friday, August 14, 2009

An Elsa Funny

Yesterday when Elsa and I were strolling down the cereal/baby supply aisle at the grocery store, Elsa seated in the cart, I paused by the jarred baby food. As I was looking over the organic options, I noticed Elsa out of the corner of my eye pointing in my general direction and speaking her usual baby gibberish. When I looked over at her, she starting signing "please" and pointing at the various baby food jars. As there were no dogs on any of the baby food products, I am assuming she actually meant "please" this time. Of course, she forgets that there are only one or two jarred foods she will actually eat, but I guess she wanted some all the same. She did, however, scarf down the homemade lentils cooked with chicken broth, carrots, and a little shallot that I made earlier in the day.

No comments: