In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa
Thursday, March 08, 2012
Elsa is Three-and-a-Half
Elsa's half-birthday was yesterday, and I am sad that I totally forgot until this evening, now that she is already in bed. How ironic that this morning she was saying to Avie, "Avie, I sure wish it could be our birthday today. Mommy, can it be our birthday today?" We are at my parents' house in Charlotte right now (just me, the girls, and Merckx -- Jarrett visited us over the weekend, but has otherwise been at home because of work), and have been here since last Tuesday evening, so perhaps we can do something here tomorrow. Avie's half-birthday will be here soon too, on the 16th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I hate it when I miss a moment like that too. Well it was meant to be and how excited will she be to celebrate her half birthday tomorrow!
Post a Comment