Avie loves baths. She gets so excited when she hears the water running and immediately crawls over to the edge of the tub bending over the edge to the point that I am worried she might fall in headfirst. She was incredibly pleased this evening to have more space in the tub, kicking and splashing away gleefully. She also thoroughly enjoyed the increased number of bubbles... and, thus, started eating them.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa
Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Bye Bye, Baby Bathtub
Truth be told, we probably could have done away with the baby bathtub prior to this evening, but I was honestly waiting for a "bath night" in which I had it together enough to have the camera in tow to mark the occasion. And I am so glad I did wait.
Avie loves baths. She gets so excited when she hears the water running and immediately crawls over to the edge of the tub bending over the edge to the point that I am worried she might fall in headfirst. She was incredibly pleased this evening to have more space in the tub, kicking and splashing away gleefully. She also thoroughly enjoyed the increased number of bubbles... and, thus, started eating them.
Avie loves baths. She gets so excited when she hears the water running and immediately crawls over to the edge of the tub bending over the edge to the point that I am worried she might fall in headfirst. She was incredibly pleased this evening to have more space in the tub, kicking and splashing away gleefully. She also thoroughly enjoyed the increased number of bubbles... and, thus, started eating them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sooo funny! she's just LOVING that! That little bubble beard she had for most of the second video was hysterical.
Post a Comment