I ran a 5K after not running in months and months and months (so more of a run/walk, in 37:00).
Jarrett traveled for business and, as a presenter, was given the gift of his very own caricature. And he came home with two coffee cups displaying this fabulous image.
Avie's first ride on an actual animal on the carousel at the zoo:
Some messy pasta eating:
Daddy's little helper, even while still recovering from being sick:
And then she fell asleep in the trunk of the car while Daddy worked:
We have a had a few instances of good park time, soaking in the lovely fall weather.
Kate and James came to visit for a few days. There were crafts. And a trip to the aquarium.
Here we are making monsters.
And, here, scarecrows.
Elsa missed Jarrett, and was hugging and cuddling with Daddy Scarecrow.
Reminiscent of Halloweens from my childhood.
There was a nice visit from Dad and Susan.
And then there was Halloween. First, the celebration with Elsa's playgroup, the day before Halloween.
Then neighborhood trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
HUGE news! The launch of our new company, Cradle&Thread!!!
The trying on of hats and sunglasses, just for fun.
Some fun in the piles of leaves I raked/blew this past weekend, even while, again, feeling sick.






























1 comment:
Ha! That was a very useful re-cap. Really, you guys seemed to make the very best of a sick month. I love the pictures of Elsa in the leaves and yeah for Avie standing!! Hope I will see you soon...maybe walk on Friday??
Post a Comment