In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 01, 2012

And Just Like That...

I am apparently finished nursing as of tonight. Avie had no interest whatsoever, and decided she preferred her cup of goat's milk (which I just started her on yesterday after noticing a correlation between cow's milk and a rash on her face/bad diaper rash). I was slightly shocked (and just a little sad), which is funny since I had somewhat planned to proclaim the end in the coming week. I guess I was just not really anticipating her calling the shots. But, in the end, I am glad it was her decision. It is nice to know that she is ready to move on.

So that is it. Aveline is weaned. And just about a month earlier than I ended it with Elsa. Wow. It feels a little strange. And just a little freeing. Get ready, grandparents. Jarrett and I can start thinking about planning overnight trips now!

No comments: