In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Date and Other Christmas Prep

Last Saturday, Jarrett and Elsa went on their second annual Christmas date to see "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" at the Center for Puppetry Arts. This year, they began their date with lunch at Mary Mac's Tea Room, and they finished it up with frozen yogurt and a little stroll around Decatur. It sounded like they had a delightful time, and I am just so happy they are able to make these special memories together.


Elsa and I spent last week making Christmas cookies (gluten-free and really yummy!), doing some Christmas present-related painting, and making cinnamon ornaments. I always wish for more downtime to really relish in the homemade, handmade fun, but we took advantage of the time we could find during this busy month. I love making crafts with my girl. (And, of course, both Elsa and Avie enjoyed the results of the cookie baking too.)











No comments: