In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Showered





My friend, Shelly, and I hosted a baby shower for our friend, Alison, yesterday at my house. We had a lovely time, regardless of the fact that I was still sick (and still am... diagnosed with acute infectious bronchitis after going to CVS's Minute Clinic today). I'm really hoping no one catches this from being around me yesterday -- especially the soon-to-be mommy. Thankfully Shelly prepared most of the food. I really only took on the chocolate mint cupcakes pictured above, and I was really careful about not contaminating them. We had fun making fools out of ourselves while playing baby charades, and Alison got a lot of nice things. I think we're all excited to see the new Baby L. next month.

No comments: