In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't

Don't tell me to calm down.

Don't tell me it was a little mistake.

Don't tell me, "Oh, don't worry -- it will grow back."

Don't tell me I shouldn't be as completely and utterly pissed as I am.

And, most importantly, don't have your dog groomed at Pet's PlayHouse on Ponce or he/she might come back to you looking like this:



7 comments:

WILL said...

WHOS DOG IS THAT?

Sarah said...

Holy Hannah!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Sean and I are DYING over here. We can't believe that's Merckx. I'd have given anything to see your face when they brought him to you!!!!! ohhhh man....
It even took Sean a while to realize who that was in the photo. Wow. Wow, wow, wow!

Jodi said...

Poor guy - he looks mortified!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! He looks like Mr. Bigglesworth. What were they thinking?? Poor boy.

Cindy said...

Oh my God, that doesn't even look like Merckx. I hope you didn't pay them for doing that to him. I would be so pissed.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Oh, God bless him... :(