
Jarrett called me from work on Wednesday and asked if I had any cash on me, as he was going out to breakfast with a friend on Thursday to a cash-only restaurant. I rarely have cash, and this time was no exception, so I schemed up a good plan. I told him he should stop by our favorite local package store and see if they happened to have any pumpkin beer yet -- I mean, September really means the beginning of fall in my mind and should therefore mean the availability of the beer I look forward to every year. Regardless, if he bought something, I thought maybe he would be able to get cash back. Unfortunately, it ends up there is no option to get cash back at the store; however, my favorite pumpkin beer -- Dogfishhead Punkin Ale -- was in stock. And they had apparently just received it that day. What beautiful luck. Jarrett decided I have ESP -- extra special pumpkin power.
3 comments:
Ed and I saw that the other day at the Dekalb Farmer's Market. We thought about getting it, but weren't sure we'd like it.
I've probably tried this before over at y'all's place, but I can't remember it precisely, so I must try it again!!
Kisses to Elsa. So sorry about the molar! I've heard those are the worst!
Post a Comment