In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Daddy/Daughter Date
Elsa and her daddy had a fun date together this past Saturday. She was all decked out in her Christmas dress (as I had subjected her and Avie to Christmas card photos that morning), as they went to the Center for Puppetry Arts to see their adaptation of Ruldolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. We recently purchased a box set of these holiday classics, so she was already somewhat familiar with the storyline, which I think just heightened the excitement factor. Jarrett said she really enjoyed the performance, and himself said that the puppeteers did a fantastic job. After the show, they were able to make their own Ruldolph shadow puppet, as well as take a quick tour of the Jim Henson room, which I had seen when I took Elsa to see a show last year. They then had lunch together at Moe's. I think it was a very special time for Elsa to spend, just her and her daddy, and I know Jarrett felt it a meaningful time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment