Last weekend, as we were walking into a store, discussing how much fun it would be to play with the new doctor's kit we found for her on a super good sale (unfortunately she was with us and got really excited about it, so we could not save it as a Christmas gift):
Elsa: "Can I open my doctor's appointment?"
Daddy: "We cannot bring it into the store with us. But, oh boy -- we will have so much fun playing with it at home together, won't we?"
Elsa: "What is oh boy?"
Mommy: "Oh boy just means it is exciting... that you will have so much fun playing with your new toy."
Elsa: "I don't want oh boy to play with my toy."
And in the car earlier this week, on our way to the zoo:
Elsa (about Aveline): "She is a cutie patootie. And I am a cutie patootie too. We have two cutie patooties!!!"
2 comments:
Cute!!
When my niece started talking, I started writing down every cute thing she said - then I added to the list when Winnie was born and my other nieces and nephews, so now we have a huge list of every cute remark ever made. It's a pain but fun to go back and read.
How cute!! More please.
Post a Comment