In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Elsa's Projects

As the weather has been colder, I have tried to find some projects Elsa and I can do when I have some free hands to help her. Last week, we made Christmas cookies (gluten-free, even). She loves using the cookie cutters, and using sprinkles was an extra fun bonus.



And, yesterday, she painted. A couple of times when I have picked up Elsa from Christian's house after a play date, she has been in the midst of a painting frenzy. I guess I have been too afraid of the mess to let her go for it at home, but yesterday we donned one of Daddy's old t-shirts, I put an old tablecloth over her table, and she went to town with the paints (which are washable anyway). We now have an Elsa art gallery in our back room.







2 comments:

Natalia said...

Those expressions are priceless. Did she paint right on the tablecloth?

Christi said...

No, we used paper, but she did get some on the tablecloth as well, of course. :)