
Here are the carrot cake cupcakes I made this past Saturday for a friend's belated birthday/Cinco de Mayo party (I realize they don't really fit the theme -- she is a fan of carrot cake, though). The recipe came from my favorite cupcake cookbook, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I "cheated" on the frosting, though, and used the cream cheese frosting recipe I am familiar with and know I like from The Best Light Recipe. I speak for myself, but I thought they were quite yummy. Notice the handy-dandy cupcake carrier tray on which they are resting so delightfully. The tray fits inside of a clear plastic carrying case, which even has a handle on top for ease of transporting cupcakes, muffins, cookies, or even cakes if you flip the tray over and use the smooth side. The tray then lifts up and hooks on the sides of the case for quick and easy serving. Jarrett picked this up for me upon my request... kind of a Mother's Day gift, which I am sure to get a good amount of use of, knowing my love of making cupcakes and muffins.
No comments:
Post a Comment