In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Friday, February 26, 2010

She Knows Not What She Says

I thought long and hard about whether to post this, but Jarrett and I just cannot help ourselves. Watch it* and you will understand why we must work on our "l" and "tion" sounds. Who knew the word "lotion" could be turned into an expletive?

*This clip may not be appropriate for younger audiences due to language used by our nearly 18-month-old daughter.

8 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

Wow! That's funny, I knew exactly what she was going to say. We have the same problem with the word ocean.

Kate said...

I watched this with James in my lap and laughed so hard- not sure if it was wise to let him hear it but I'm sure he'll forget long before he starts speaking.
So glad you posted it!

Lee said...

Hahaha that's hilarious!

I'm sure she'll get it right soon :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Now that's just hysterical! :)

Christy said...

Love it! I had absolutely no idea what "lotion" was going to turn into. :-)

trmills said...

Jarrett snickering as he filmed was my favorite part...:)

Jodi said...

And that poor girl is just laying there, so pleased with herself while her mommy and daddy make fun of her on the world wide web!!! She is too cute!

Stephen said...

Ethan got a Tonka truck for Christmas when he was 15 months and tried to say "big truck"--it came out "oh f---". Everybody that came to our house for 2 months got to see Ethan's "big truck".