In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sickie (Again)

Elsa was well for about a week and then woke up yesterday morning with a snot-caked nose again. Bleh. Bleh for her. Bleh for me. Bleh for her grandparents who are on their way down (as I type this) to watch her this weekend! Overall, though, she seems to be doing fine and still wants to play, but you can tell she does not feel very well. She just woke up from a one-and-a-half-hour nap, crying and continuing to lie down, so I picked her up and rocked her and she fell back to sleep. Now, granted, she has been taking two- to three-hour naps lately (if she takes a nap), but if she is well and wakes up after an hour-and-a-half, she will not go back to sleep. So this is a sure sign she is feeling under the weather. Poor little girl. I hope this cold hangs around for a shorter period of time than the last one did!

No comments: