In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Pox Today





So far, Elsa does not have as many spots as I would have expected (or remember having when I had it as a kid -- though I was older, in second grade). But she still has a decent number, all over her body. The only ones that I am really concerned about at this point are the couple that are fairly close to her left eye, though they do not seem to be a huge issue at this point. I sent a photo to our doctor just so she could take a look.

Elsa is wanting to scratch some today, but they still do not seem to be bothering her terribly, which i am glad about.

And a funny note... the doula we had during Elsa's birth brought her kids over today, in hopes of them contracting the virus. They even shared lollipops. I told her to let me know if it actually worked.

1 comment:

Amy + Michael said...

Poor pumpkin. Hope she is all better soon!