In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sup on This


It's only Tuesday and I already feel worn ragged. Work is insane, and the life commitments are stacked up this week.

I did have a slight respite from all of that this evening by first going to the chiropractor/kinesiologist I've gone to for some time now. It felt quite good to get straightened out. She's AWESOME, by the way, and has solved many of my problems (which I won't get into right now). I then ran home, met Jarrett, and we ran back out to Super Suppers (in separate cars, of course, because he had another meeting he knew he'd have to run to before we'd finish). Though it is still work to put the meals together, this is always a huge payoff in the long run, and they actually do try to make it fun. There is always a plentiful supply of sangria and snacks to munch on while preparing the dishes -- and tonight was an added bonus because it was their first vegetarian night, which I was very excited about. Jarrett and I have really fallen for this company, as it allows us to spend more time in the evenings working out, running errands, etc., yet keeps us from eating out, which had become the norm. We don't eat the Super Suppers every night, but they definitely come in handy on those nights when the hours seem to vanish into the slipstream. The only downside is how much packaging is involved since you store the meals in the freezer until you plan to eat them.

Sadly -- because I'm addicted -- I'm off to watch American Idol. I don't even watch that much TV, so I'm still not so sure how I got sucked into this three seasons ago (or was it four?). It's like watching a train wreck.

No comments: