In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Steps Footage

So these aren't actually Elsa's first first steps, but I'd say they are still considered first steps. She got quite a bit of practice in today, and between that and going to the park with Daddy, she was one worn out girl this evening. Now I just hope that helps her sleep through the entire night tonight. She's woken up the past two nights, and last night was a doozy. I have pretty much been awake since 3:45 a.m.

Anyway... the video below includes two clips. The first ended in a minor accident (which I did not include) due to the fact that poor Jarrett was trying to play both cameraman and baby catcher simultaneously. So the camera was on the tripod for the second clip, but because of that, you can't see Jarrett's side of the mommy/daddy trail. As you can see, though, Elsa is getting in a good number of steps. She stands on her own like a pro now, and she is quite proud of her accomplishments. She often claps for herself and wears a huge smile.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is the sweetest video I've seen in a long time! Precious.