


This is what happens when you insist on not taking your nap two days in a row (well, she did actually sleep for about 30 minutes in the stroller yesterday, but going for a walk didn't even work today). This poor little girl ate her dinner and then promptly nodded off in her highchair. She didn't even wake up when I wiped off her hands and face. Or when I unbuckled her and picked her up. I did end up waking her for fear that she wouldn't want to go to bed just a couple of hours later, but she fell right to sleep this evening as well. She had a fever when she went down of 99.7 degrees, which I am hoping is associated with the teething I suspect she is dealing with. Sleep well, sweet baby. Your daddy and I are headed out with Tim and Kate!
1 comment:
HOW cute!!!!!
(No matter how adorable they are while they're awake, there's something so delightful about small children being soundly ASLEEP.) But I would find this precious even if I didn't know that little piece of insight...
Post a Comment