I recently purchased some art supplies for Elsa after our doctor asked me at our last appointment whether Elsa scribbled. "Scribble? I don't know. We've never tried it!" So I bought some jumbo-sized crayons, a drawing pad, and an artist smock -- the smock because Kate plans on having kids over to her house next month to attempt finger painting (should be interesting!). Today was the first day I pulled out the crayons and the paper, and Elsa set to work.
She was fairly proud of herself.
And of her masterpiece, which is now hanging on the side of the filing cabinet next to the computer.











3 comments:
Nice! (Be thankful your box doesn't have a white crayon :))
She DOES scribble. Hooray! :)
I recall freaking out after the doctor asked me that question when Winnie was Elsa's age. I thought "oh my god, I'm a terrible mother, I've never offered her crayons and paper." Thank goodness I have more of a handle on things now. I think.
Post a Comment