In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pre-Break Friday Fun

I am going to think back on our fun Friday instead of dwell on the broken leg for a moment. Natali invited us over for brunch. The frittata Natali made was delicious, and the kids had a nice time dining together over the fruit salad I brought to share. Lucas also had much fun discovering Elsa could now talk!




Later that afternoon, Elsa and I enjoyed the sunshine outside, despite it still being slightly chilly. Here are some fun photos of our happy girl.










1 comment:

Natalia said...

Great photo shoot of Elsa. It's amazing how you've captured her. I asked Lucas later what his favorite thing was that he and Elsa did together. I knew his answer, but just wanted to hear "eating fruit together." Hope she's doing well!