Aside from Alcatraz, we had a great lunch at a fish place on Pier 39, which Elsa was compliant for (thank god). After lunch we gawked at some sea lions oddly hanging out on a nearby dock. We also started our provisioning by making a trip out of San Fran to the nearest Target, which seemed like it had several thousand people in it. You could barely move down the aisles. We also had to make a pit stop for some fuses for the Westy after I managed to blow a couple by sticking a screw driver into the cigarette lighter trying to fix it so that it would grasp the charger for the GPS. Dumb, I know. As soon as I did it I was like...yep, should have expected that to happen. Anyway, no harm done, we are the proud owners of several brand new 15 amp fuses at a total cost of $1.99.
I think all said, we are ready to get into the parks. If San Fran is any indication, the snow won't be sticking around for long. It's warm. It will be nice to be on our own and able to eat more easily and more cheaply. Tommorow we buy food and hopefuly walk around town a bit.. Maybe take a cable car. I think I will remember my hat tomorrow :)





Location:Alcatraz
No comments:
Post a Comment