My daughter is already cooler than me. She is the first in our family to own a pair of TOMS, the little hipster that she is. I had a Scoutmob discount at a local boutique, and was actually planning on getting a pair for myself, but they are selling out of them so quickly that they did not have my size in any color. So... my name went on a mailing list and, instead, I came home with a child-sized pair for Elsa.
Her daddy hates them. They are purple and shiny and sparkly and not at all subdued, as our tastes generally seem to trend. But Elsa? Are you kidding? She adores her new purple shoes.




2 comments:
she is getting so old! I have orders to bring her to the police department again when you guys visit. she was a hit
Back off Jarrett. Those TOMS are the coolest I've seen.
Post a Comment