Perhaps Elsa is subconsciously readying herself for the big girl bed that is on order, as she decided she wanted to sleep with a pillow today during her nap in her crib.
We have bunk beds on order, which should hopefully be delivered in the next couple of weeks. We will obviously just set up one for now, and at some point the girls will be able to bunk together. I know with it will come a big transition period and adjustments for all of us, but I am excited about the change, looking forward to curling up with her in bed and reading her bedtime stories and tucking her in tightly. And I definitely want to have enough time prior to the baby's arrival to get Elsa used to her new "special bed" so she does not feel like the baby is taking her old one away from her.

1 comment:
Aw! She looks so big in that crib. Yet so little.
Post a Comment