In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Garden Revisited

Just a little over a year ago, Elsa and I went to the Atlanta Botanical Garden with my mom and my grandmother. It was one of the first real outings we went on, and we (or at least I) had much fun looking at all the scarecrows. Today we were able to see the exhibit again -- or at least part of it -- this time with friends. We spent most of our time in the children's garden, which is a most lovely, whimsical section of the Garden that I had no idea about until I made my first visit there with these friends months ago. Each time I go back, I am reminded about how wonderful it is. I had been debating about whether we should get a zoo membership or a membership to the Garden, and I think today sealed the deal. Once Elsa can walk, I cannot wait for her to go gallivanting off like her friends did today, exploring what is around each corner.








No comments: