In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fruit of My Labor



You might recall that I tried my hand at throwing pottery this past month. Unfortunately, I didn't get into the studio nearly as much as I would have liked during my month of studio time, but I did at least see four pieces through the process. I am most proud of my bowl, though even it is a little on the misshapen side -- but that just gives it character, right? I really enjoyed getting out and trying something new, and really loved working with the clay. I just wish I had more time to spend refining the skill... perhaps when Elsa is grown and out of the house? Then I will need something to occupy my time.

2 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

They are all great, Christi! I think you have found yourself a new hobby...not that you needed one, you are already so good at cooking, knitting, photography...

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I'm way late commenting. I think they look great!