In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sick

Our Little Bean has her first cold. Jarrett and I noticed yesterday that it seemed her nose was really starting to run, and she was running a mild fever of around 100 degrees. After going to bed around 7:15 p.m. last night, she woke up around 10:00 p.m., and neither Jarrett nor I (we took turns) could get her back down until I finally did around 1:00 a.m. That did not stop her from waking at 6:15 a.m. this morning. Needless to say, we are a all a little tired today. Her fever was gone this morning, but she still seemed quite congested. Overall, though, she has really been in a good mood despite being sick. It's been over a year, and really she has only had one other (notable) fever that spanned a couple of days with no other symptoms, so I'd say we gave a pretty good fight against illness. Hopefully this little cold won't last long.

No comments: