In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Airplane Park

Today we met up with an old coworker and friend of mine and took our lunches to the park at the PDK Airport. I have heard word of this park for some time now, but this was our first visit. Elsa would not settle to eat her lunch after catching sight of the swings, especially once she started spotting all the airplanes and helicopters taking off and landing. So Cindy and I stuffed some food down ourselves over conversation, and then let Elsa take off for the play equipment. It was stinkin' hot, so it was not the most enjoyable experience, but we still had fun, and I can see this being a great destination once cooler temperatures head our way.





(Notice the open-mouthed gawking at the airplanes in the last two photos. :) )

No comments: