In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Tattoo

Piercings are out of the question. But a tattoo? Sure, why not? Especially if it is temporary.

We got a sheet of temporary tattoos from a restaurant months ago, and I've kept them with her sheets of stickers, so she has always assumed they were stickers. I have tried to explain to her that this is not the case, but today I decided to show her by putting one on her arm. She was a little troubled with the fact that this "sticker" would not come off, but she quickly grew fond of it and is already calling it her "tattoo." It helps, I am sure, that it is a pig... which she picked out, of course.

Doesn't she look tough?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is now our cute biker chick
Grandma J