In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Ready for the Rain

I have been eying these rain boots for months now, and finally caved earlier this week. I think Elsa might need a pair of rain boots for the playgroup she is starting later this month, though I am not positive. Either way, a little girl needs rain boots, right? Anyway, they are adorable, although still a bit big. She can still get around in them by taking it slow. With some practice, hopefully she will be running and splishing and splashing very soon.



3 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

Those are cute! I would have a hard time resisting too :) They don't need rain boots- Gabriela has a stash of them for the children to use, but I agree, a girl needs rain boots!

Christi said...

I thought that was the case with the rain boots, Alison. I think I saw some photos of some gathering at Gabriela's and saw all of the rain boots and thought, "I bet she just has those there for the kids to use." But that was already AFTER me getting it into my head that she WAS going to need some. :)

Amy + Michael said...

Those will also make awesome gardening boots! She is adorable in them. :)