Anyone who has been in Elsa's room in, say, well, probably the last year-and-a-half or more knows that this is quite the accomplishment.
Yes, all of Elsa's books are now on a bookshelf. Elsa can actually play on the entire rug. Incredible. Now, granted, we are still waiting on the fabulous bookshelf that Jarrett has designed and is hoping to find the time to build in the near future, but this is a huge improvement in the meantime.
And don't ask me what I am going to now do with all of Jarrett's and my books that previously resided on these exact bookshelves. I have not yet figured that one out.
Also, over the weekend at Kate's house, Elsa seemed to fall in love with a couple of small pillows that James has in his room, so Kate had the idea of me making one especially for her. So Elsa and I headed out to the fabric store Saturday morning and picked out a small pillow insert and some fabric, and Kate helped me make the pillowcase that evening. I think it turned out pretty well. Elsa is not overly attached to it at this point, but has dragged it around the house some and likes sitting on it. It is hard to note the size in these photos, but you can see it sitting in the rocking chair in one of the photos above.







No comments:
Post a Comment