In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa
Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Donut Holes
In the past, Elsa has not been the biggest fan of donuts or, really, many sweets in general. (Perhaps she is going to turn out like her parent in that regard... although I do miss my very rare donut splurge.) She licked the frosting off of a cupcake on Saturday, but then barely took a bite of the cupcake itself. When I took her to Krispy Kreme back in March, she pretty much did the same. And her first experience with donuts left a little to be desired. Maybe it's a cakey thing, I don't know. But today when we went back to Dunkin Donuts with Kate and James, I decided to try donut holes with her, thinking she might like the smallness and roundness of the little balls. Turns out she did like them better, though still only ate one-and-a-half of them (chocolate, of course). James was not thrilled with them at all. But, it's like Kate said, there is no reason to be upset that a child does not like what is not so good for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment