In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa
Friday, November 04, 2011
Avie's First Trip to the Zoo
Last Friday, Elsa, Aveline, and I braved another outing as a threesome and visited the zoo. I ended up carrying Avie in the Ergo the entire time, while Elsa mostly walked but occasionally hopped into the stroller to enjoy a snack. Again, Elsa did a wonderful job staying with Mommy and listened really well. And, again, I could not get her to ride the train, even though I kept telling her that the tunnel is no longer dark -- that there are now rainbow lights inside. Nope. We rode the carousel two times in a row, which has become the new routine. Elsa loves it, though, so it is totally fine. She was very excited this time to have her little sister ride too, which was cute. Since it was cooler outside, many of the animals were active. The lions were even awake, which is nearly never the case! And, also, since it was very close to Halloween, there were also many Halloween decorations in place, which Elsa found very entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment