Just in the past week, Elsa has taken to nursing a little yellow doll (one that she has otherwise had nothing to do with since I gave it to her last Christmas) beside me on the couch as I nurse Avie. She asks for the Boppy nursing pillow and proceeds to hold the little doll up to her chest. She then burps her baby as I burp Avie, and then pushes a chair up to the changing table and watches me change Avie, then insisting we also change her baby once I am finished. It is really cute, and just another sign to me that maybe she is accepting the addition to our family a little more.

2 comments:
Elsa's maternal instinct is already showing itself! ;) That is pretty cute that she wants to take care of a baby too. Sounds like she is getting more and more intrigued by little Avie.
Aw, how sweet!
Post a Comment