My parents came down for a visit this weekend, arriving pretty early Saturday morning and leaving this afternoon. Elsa was so excited to see them, and had much, much fun playing endless games with them. My dad was kind enough to stay home with Elsa yesterday while the rest of us went shopping, which, despite a migraine for myself and tiredness resulting from bad sleep the previous night for both me and Jarrett, was quite enjoyable. And then that evening my parents stayed home with both Elsa and Avie while Jarrett and I went to a friends' pottery exhibit and out to dinner after. This was the first time we had left Avie and, as we were eating, I told Jarrett that I think it was the first time since Avie was born that I ate a meal without her by my side. It was wonderful. Thanks, Mom and Dad!



1 comment:
Great pics! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Can't even imagine a dinner out! Thankfully they go to bed pretty early :)
Post a Comment