Yes, we just finished up with Halloween. And, no, Thanksgiving is not yet here. But Christmas is in the air. Decorations have gone up around town here in Decatur, and, with the cooler temperatures, warm hats and steaming drinks are sounding all that more appealing. I am ready to start baking cookies. And I am thoroughly looking forward to getting our Christmas tree. But something else on my holiday to-do list that takes a little forethought and planning is putting a Christmas card together.
Last year I ended up with a fantastic card from Shutterfly, and I plan to design one with them this time around as well. So far, I think this lovely option is number one in the running. I love its rather simple, sleek design, and since I hope to include two photos on this year's card, it is perfect. Whether I stick to this one is up in the air, of course, as I still have time to change my mind. For instance, this one is also quite cute.
But not only does Shutterfly have fantastic Christmas card options, they also have great photo gifts, such as photo mugs and coasters. Nothing says love to grandparents like a coffee mug with a cherished photo of their grandchild plastered to its side. Who doesn't want to enjoy their warm cup of joe with a sweet, smiling face staring back at them?
They also have the option for creating photo books, which are a great gift option as well, but also a nice way to organize your own family's vacation photos and other snapshots.
And now for the best news of all. This year I have the privilege of offering 25 free cards to three of you readers. Leave a comment here on this post, and I will select three of you via a random drawing this coming Friday, November 18. That should still leave you plenty of time to design a card for yourself!
7 comments:
is your blog sponsered by shutterfly lol sis
Oh Pick Me! I love your card style!
ooo...oooohh...pick me! I want Shutterfly cards again this year!
pick me or we're no longer friends
Sweet! I totally dig their cards. :)
Hi, Christi, I can't believe how close Christmas is now. I need to think about cards, too.
Ooo, I found I could I could use :)
Post a Comment