I feel like Elsa is adding (or is at least making an attempt at adding) new words on a daily basis. Recently she has started saying "upside down." She loves being held upside down and has since she was a wee little newborn. Our chiropractor told me to start doing this to Elsa on a daily basis, as they are able to self-adjust their backs by moving themselves around while being held in this manner. I was amazed at how calm this made our colicky baby in those early days.
1 comment:
Hilarious!!! I love these videos of her. She's beyond adorable. I don't know how you get anything done during the day. I'd just sit and watch her with a big grin on my face (like I'm doing now).
So sorry about the booboo though!!! (We got our first black eye yesterday-- I understand all those inner feelings you describe!)
Post a Comment