In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Whoops"

We think Elsa learned to say "whoops" from one of the Elmo books that came in a boxed set from my parents for Christmas. However, after she started saying it, I quickly realized that I actually say it quite a bit myself (as is proof in the previously posted video of her stomping around in the leaves). She uses it here while doing one of my most favorite things (typed in the most sarcastic fashion possible) -- throwing her food on the floor. Please grow out of this habit soon, my dear, sweet child.

1 comment:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Yup that was always my "rule" when babysitting: dinner is done when the food starts hitting the ground.

"Whoops!" I decided you were done eating. :)